- Admissions & Aid
- Apply for Admission
- Request Information
- Visit HDS
- HDS on the Road
- Student Voices
- Diversity at HDS
- Financial Aid
- Admitted Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Admissions
- Faculty & Research
- Life at HDS
- News & Events
- Alumni & Friends
We encourage prospective applicants to visit the Harvard Divinity School campus. A visit to campus allows prospective students to make a personal connection with faculty, staff, students, and campus life. It is also a good opportunity to visit Harvard Square, Cambridge, and Boston.
Schedule Your Visit
To schedule a visit to the HDS campus, review the list of events and opportunities below, then plan your visit by online registration, phone, or email:
- By online registration: For events that offer pre-registration, you may register online using the appropriate link provided for each event. You may register for as many of these events as you are able to attend.
- By phone or email: You may contact our student admissions representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.495.0639. They will help you create an itinerary for your visit based on your interests and availability. Your itinerary may include any of the events and opportunities listed below.
Events and Opportunities
Events and opportunities for prospective students hosted by the Office of Admissions:
- Small-group information sessions with a member of the admissions staff.
- Tours of the HDS campus, led by a current HDS student.
- Phone information sessions, offered generally on Friday mornings.
- Theological Education Day, offered once a year in November.
Prospective students are also welcome to attend the following: