- Admissions & Aid
- Faculty & Research
- Life at HDS
- News & Events
- Alumni & Friends
Alumni & Friends
During the past two centuries, Harvard Divinity School’s network of alumni and friends has helped to build the School we see today—the foremost institution for preparing leaders to advance understanding in a religiously complex world.
In furthering this mission, we strive to develop and partner with a community that supports the School’s most critical priorities:
- Financial aid to ensure that the best students will continue to attend HDS, regardless of need, and to allow our graduates to pursue their careers without compromise due to debt burdens
- Teaching and research to sustain our world-renowned faculty and curriculum, which cover all the global and many of the indigenous religious traditions found around the world
- Campus and community life that fosters an atmosphere of collaborative learning.
Join us! Consider getting involved in the following ways:
- Make a gift to the The HDS Fund and help our financial aid packages remain strong and support the School's most critical priorities.
- Participate in one of our Councils and learn more about how they contribute and how you can get involved
- Find an event taking place at HDS or in your area; or read more about what is going on at HDS