All Souls Universalist Church (Bellville, Ohio)

All Souls Universalist Church (Bellville, Ohio)

All Souls Universalist Church in Bellville (formerly Belleville), Ohio, began with preaching by circuit riders in the 1820s and was officially organized in the 1840s. Its first building was built in 1851. Its second and current building, shown here, was dedicated in 1897. [Photo postcard: bMS 349/8]

Tags: