Church of Our Father (Atlanta, Georgia)

Church of Our Father (Atlanta, Georgia)

The Church of Our Father, Atlanta, Georgia, was organized in 1883. It changed its name to The Unitarian Church of Atlanta on June 9, 1904. In 1915 the American Unitarian Association financed construction of a new church building at 669 West Peachtree Street. In 1918 it merged with the First Universalist Church (organized 1895). Photograph [bMS 15001/1]

Tags: