First Unitarian Church (Cincinnati, Ohio)

First Unitarian Church (Cincinnati, Ohio)

The First Unitarian Church of Cincinnati, Ohio, began in 1830. This building, designed by James W. McLaughlin, was dedicated on March 27, 1889. For more information, see The First Congregational Church (Unitarian) of Cincinnati: A Historical Sketch by George A. Thayer. Cincinnati: Ebbert & Richardson, 1917. [Photo: bMS 15001/3]

Tags: