First Universalist Church (Columbus, Ohio)

First Universalist Church (Columbus, Ohio)

The First Universalist Church of Columbus, Ohio, was organized in 1844. This church building on State Street was dedicated on May 31, 1891, and sold in the early 1920s. In 1967, the congregation merged with the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Bexley, Ohio [Photo (credit: Baker's Art Gallery, Columbus): bMS 902/11 (4)]

Tags: