First Universalist Church (Owatonna, Minnesota)

First Universalist Church (Owatonna, Minnesota)

The First Universalist Church in Owatonna, Minnesota, was organized in 1868. This mission-style church building was dedicated on November 12, 1905. In 1919 the building was sold to the newly organized English-speaking Lutheran congregation in Owatonna. The Universalist congregation is listed as dormant in the 1922 yearbook. [Photo: bMS 902/30 (16)]

Tags: