Icelandic Free Church (Blaine, Washington)

Icelandic Free Church (Blaine, Washington)

The Icelandic Free Church of Blaine, Washington, was founded in 1928. Their church building was first used for worship on May 26, 1929, with a morning service in Icelandic led by the Rev. Halldor Johnson and an evening service in English led by the Rev. Albert Edward Kristjannson. [Photo: bMS 15001/1]

Tags: